Besurence Male Fertility
Besurence Male Fertility is specifically designed for couples, who face difficulties in family planning. When getting pregnant takes longer than anticipated, testing female fertility is often the first thing that is done. But since female infertility is not the only possible reason for the problem, you might also want to consider male fertility issues. A low sperm count is one of the factors that should be examined.
Besurence Male fertility is a reliable, easy and convenient rapid response test to be performed in the privacy of your own home, therefore offers the highest possible privacy. Regardless if it is male or female infertility, the subject remains a delicate issue.
Besurence Male Fertility is a product that is used in combination with Besurence Ovulation and Besurence Pregnancy as a full family planning set.
Besurence Male Fertility qualitatively detects the sperm concentration in male semen; the product hereby screens for the protein SP-10 in a semen sample. This particular protein is only found in testis and it correlates with the sperm concentration in semen, so it is an ideal parameter to use in a first diagnosis. When the sperm concentration is high enough, the test result is positive (two colored lines shown in the result window of the test cassette) and the fertility status is “fertile” according to the official WHO classification.
- Test cassette can be used at home
- Accuracy: 97%
- Time to result: 20 minutes
- Take a semen sample in the semen collection cup provided.
Important: Follow the instructions for use to obtain an unaltered test result.
- Pull plunger of transfer device to draw semen up to the raised
frosted line (0.1 ml). Transfer 0.1 ml of the sample into
the solution bottle.
- Screw the cap of solution bottle tightly and gently
mix the sample thoroughly. It’s recommended to turn
the solution bottle upside down for 5–10 times.
- Unscrew the smaller cap of the solution bottle and add 2 full drops of the semen sample on the sample well of the cassette vertically.
- Wait 5-10 minutes and read the test result.